I am starting a new project. It depends entirely on whether people are willing to participate. I am going to be distributing the statement that follows across my universe. I hope that you can help me, though I know it is asking quite a lot.
"You and I are connected even if we have never met. We may have never spoken but we are living and breathing together. Come with me and make this connection reverberate beyond the words on this page. Tattoo the words, 'youandi' on your body wherever you would like and I will do the same. We will exist, together and apart."
Depending on where I leave this statement I will be leaving different ways to contact me. Mostly, I will be leaving my email address but sometimes I will leave my phone number. I want to start this mostly by working with people that I know but I would be more than ecstatic if I could get more people involved!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment