skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
alif laam meem
Sunday, July 25, 2010
for mom
There are probably few things that make me as happy as hearing my mother giggling in the kitchen as she talks to my aunts in Pakistan. I don't think anyone else brings that out in her. I wish I could. I used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
▼
2010
(100)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(11)
for mom
unwanted expectations
lingering moment
almost closing time
thinking without feeling
i am not ready
online
I wonder if it is too lateI wonder if it is my mov...
7/10
some pressing questions
6/30
►
June
(14)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment