Wednesday, June 8, 2011

arizona

It's been decided. We're moving to Arizona. One week and a day ago, i received a call from the HR director in Phoenix, Arizona. "You interviewed with --- last week..." I saw the number on my phone, panicked, and walked out of my Child Development class. I was awaiting a colossal disappointment. The interview had been nerve racking, with questions that I did not know the appropriate answer too. I was prepared for the inevitable rejection. At least I had practice now and made it to round 2 of the interview process. "You interviewed for a position with the gifted/talented program for eighth graders?" I responded in the affirmative, tears already beginning. "Well, the principal would like to offer you the position with our school...." I missed everything she said after this point. And now, I am sitting in my house in Pittsford still shell shocked about everything. The move is slated for July 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment