Wednesday, June 2, 2010

letters i wish i had written: Michelle Amick

Dear Michelle,

I don't know if you realize the amount of hurt you were responsible for. I don't know if that even matters to me anymore. What matters is that I was immature in how I handled the situation. I can only speak for myself in this regard but I wish things had gone differently between us. This is not to say that I want something more from you. I think that is also irrelevant. I think, what I am trying to say, is that I do not like how our relationship was severed, seemingly, forever. I haven't spoken to you now in several years and I hope time is treating you well. I just wanted to say, I forgive you. You might have been the reason for much of my pain but I was solely responsible for holding onto it.

Sincerely,
Faeeza

No comments:

Post a Comment