Monday, June 21, 2010

simplification

Here are a few things I am done with: Or more so, ideally I wish to be done with and maybe, maybe writing them out will allow me to see reason.

1. People who use my energy selfishly. I'm done with that. I feel used and I do not like it. I deserve better. I do not need to settle for anything less than what I give.
2. Rehashing the evolution of my relationships with various friends.
3. Obsessing over every ounce I eat and then feeling like shit regardless of what it is I am eating or how much. In general, I have a very unhealthy relationship with food and my body. Enough of this. I am going to accept myself as I am.

I am hoping this simplifies my life.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes rehashing makes you understand more. So we hanging out sometimes?

    ReplyDelete