Wednesday, October 14, 2009
greek yogurt
I like to eat greek yogurt with honey and slivered almonds. I have the almonds and honey sitting next to me as I eat the yogurt. I begin by drizzling some honey across the entire surface of the yogurt tub. I sprinkle the almonds on and stir this mixture together. I don't think that honey is meant to be stirred into yogurt. I think someone once told me that honey tastes best when it is eaten with the yogurt but not mixed in it. I think that this subtle difference is probably important. Regardless I do not heed to this rule. After stirring the honey around in my tub of yogurt, I take great pleasure in digging out the little pieces of almonds and the deliriously sweet gobs of honey. Each bite is a little surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment