Monday, October 26, 2009

oct. 23-25: scattered recollections and tidbits of wishes and dreams fulfilled

I am anxious, charged and wired. Reasons for this energy slip by me. I want to reflect on so many things and so many feelings that I am having a hard time tying myself to one way of explaining things. It is becoming clear to me as I continue typing here and listening to the loud pattering of my keyboard that I am not in a mindset to be able to explain what it is that makes me feel this fluttering sense of possibility. Instead of trying to consolidate and dilineate, and consequently destroy that which I wish to encapsulate, I will leave these phrases:

Rainy Day Mix
Auburn leaves
Pierced noses
tongue rings
velvety cocoa black soot
dazzling blue
puffs
cold
delicate strings invisible
hidden boxes
umbrella, worms, time based art
leaves, lime soda
gin buckets and basters
water logged popcorn
food network deep dish pizza aaron sanchez
lips
dark blue and black and sheer
veneer, deep, dark scarlet
porcelain, my god so very much like porcelain
bubbling fizzing flowing supple sultry slick
filled whole full
chocolate blueberry
tim hortons
cream
gourmet
triangles and quaint quiet walkways
morning and sunlight
filtered through shades, blades
of deep ochre darkness
silence, stillness
warmth
i am home

No comments:

Post a Comment