Thursday, October 1, 2009
september 30: a brief, yet pleasant encounter
I went to get coffee this morning at starbucks and was standing in line behind this boy who paid with a chase freedom card, had an earring, and I would classify more or less as dorky. Along with his black tea he ordered a rainbow chip cookie. (ps. those cookies are not really rainbow since they consist of brown, red and yellow chips. or, if they are, then my world might be upside down.)He ended up forgetting his "rainbow" cookie at the front counter. I took it over to him and he was so thankful. I could tell from his eyes. He then proceeded to tell me that today was a spacy kind of day. I told him: it happens. This was such a pleasant encounter. I don't necessarily even think it was all that poignant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment